|Benaki Museum Fund US
Benaki Museum Fund US created in 11/6/2012 in a way that U.S.-based donors can support Benaki Museum activities in a tax-efficient way through a contribution to the Benaki Museum Fund at the King Baudouin Foundation United States (KBFUS). Because KBFUS is a public charity, within the meaning of Sections 501(c)(3) and 509(a)(1) of the IRC, donors may claim the maximum tax benefits allowed by U.S. tax law for their contributions.
If you wish to support the "Benaki Museum", here is how to proceed:
1. Gifts by check:
- Write your check to KBFUS
- Write "Benaki Museum" in the memo section of the check
- Send it to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
2. Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property:
3. Gifts by credit card:
- Go to www.kbfus.org
- Click on the 'Donate Now' button
- Select 'Giving Option 1: Non-Profit Partners Overseas'
- Select "Benaki Museum"
King Baudouin Foundation United States, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020
Bank:Citibank, 1 Rockefeller Plaza, New York, NY 10020
Account Number: 9970182790