|Make a gift to the Benaki Museum today
By supporting the work of the Museum you become an active participant in its activities. Ever more exhibitions, publications, research, and educational programmes can take place with your help.
"Benaki Museum Fund" of the United States
The "Benaki Museum Fund" U.S. was created in June of 2012 so that people living in the United States can support the Benaki Museum and be eligible to receive the maximum tax exempt benefits allowed by U.S. tax law under sections 501(c)(3) and 599(a)(1).
Your contribution can be made to the "Benaki Museum Fund" U.S. through the King Boudouin Foundation of the United States (KBFUS).
If you wish to support the “Benaki Museum Fund”, here is how to proceed:
Gifts by check:
Gifts by wire transfer or to contribute other types of property:
- Write your check to KBFUS
- Write “Benaki Museum Fund” in the memo section of the check
- Send it to KBFUS, 10 Rockefeller Plaza, 16th Floor, New York, NY 10020.
Gifts by credit card:
- Go to www.kbfus.org
- Click on the ‘Donate Now’ button
- Select ‘Giving Option 1: Non-Profit Partners Overseas’
- Select “Benaki Museum Fund”